We offer a unique twist on portraits! Our background in photojournalism helps us capture the essence of who you are. Our candid photos help preserve memories of you and your loved ones that feel authentic. We provide a mix of candid and posed photos. In the end, it’s those precious candid moments that our clients rave about.
Clients are able to choose from an on-location session, a studio session or a home session. Our on-location sessions typically take place at Benson’s Park in Hudson, NH or Beaver Brook in Hollis, NH. They are both beautiful, versatile locations that our clients love. Our studio sessions take place in Amherst, NH. Our home sessions give us the ability to capture special moments in your element without the fuss of traveling. We can travel to your favorite park or home if that’s easier for you.
ALLISON – Owner & Lead Photographer
Allison Sica is the creative force behind Kiss the Bride and KTB Portraits. Allison’s candid style and friendly and outgoing approach have been key to her success. She is a professionally-trained photographer with comprehensive knowledge of the wedding industry. Allison is a Jill-of-All-Trades: she is the company designer, photographer, and leader. She is a graduate of Southern New Hampshire University. Allison lives in rural Wilton, NH with her other half, Rob as well as their rescue dogs — Lucy and Ricky, and cats Bowie and Spock.
Here is a little bit about me!
- In my free time, I love singing, writing music, and playing my guitar.
- I am slightly obsessed with decorating.
- I used to be the lead singer in a band.
- I am the volunteer photographer for the Animal Rescue League of New Hampshire.
- I love art history so much that I have a minor in it.
- Autumn is my favorite season. My mom always says she wishes she named me Autumn because it reminds her of me.
Contact us: 603-553-5739 – email@example.com – Wilton, New Hampshire – Serving all of New England